Thursday, December 13, 2012

Time Line for Final Project

November 30, 2012

  • Decided on an idea for my final project. I will be creating a movie poster that represents a fictional movie based on the Greek goddess Aphrodite.
  • Decided on a design principle to use in my work; Scale and Proportion
  • Decided on two design elements; Value and Space
  • Began sketching up ideas for how i want the poster to look
December 2, 2012
  • Held a photo shoot to get all the pictures I wanted to use for the photo manipulation of my final project together for editing. 
  • Started editing pictures and figuring out how I wanted them to be placed in the poster.
December 3, 2012
  • Today I revised my idea for the final project. It will still be a movie poster, but the piece will be a vampire/werewolf/apocalyptic theme instead of being based on a Greek Goddess. 
December 4, 2012
  • Held a second photo shoot because the pictures i took before were too low quality to try and edit. 
  • Started re-sketching up ideas for how I want to place the new images in the poster.
December 7, 2012
  • Started editing images and puting the final piece together. After several hours and manipulation tutorials, I managed to come up with a final design that I was comfortable with.
Decmeber 10, 2012
  • Today I called several places to see who could print out my picture.
  • I also called several places to find the cheapest but best quality place to get the project matted.
December 11, 2012
  • Today I dropped off my flash drive at FedEx to get my file printed out. 
  • I ran by at 8:00 pm to pick up my flash drive. FedEx already printed out my image. It looks amazing!
December 12, 2012
  • I went by at 12 pm to pick up my final project printed image from FedEx. 
  • Also dropped of my print at Michael's today to get my final project matted. 
December 13, 2012

  • I picked up my final project from Michael's today and found out they messed up my order. They mounted it on foam core when I said not to. At least its done, though. 
December 14, 2012
  • Woo! Presentation of my final project is today. Finally!



No comments:

Post a Comment